I can't remember if I've shown any of Kiddo's other attempts at photography on this blog or not. Either way, he was busy last week, taking photos of sheets and carpet so I deleted most of them. However, these few amused me, and I thought I'd share.
I think that of all the photos he's taken so far,
this is the one in which you can best tell what he's looking at.
Here we've got his forearm, t-shirt sleeve, and our closet.
BOO!
I really don't know how he managed this one,
but it cracks me up every time I look at it.
Makes a good Halloween picture though, eh? :)

4 comments:
You're son has quite the talent! He'll be a famous photographer some day. I'm sure of it!!
I also really liked your last post...the one where you got tagged. I found it very amusing. Thanks for sharing!
I can spell. I meant. YOUR son.
:)
Uh oh- he's gonna leave me in the dust!!!
Another link to check out:
It's from my school library home page- lots of great links to ed sites:
http://www.novi.k12.mi.us/schools/villageoaks/WebPages/learninglinks.aspx
So cute- that last one really is very appropriate for the upcoming holiday:)
Post a Comment