Friday, August 28, 2009

Blog? What Blog?





So... I haven't been posting lately. Contrary to what the title of this post implies, I haven't forgotten that I have a blog. I just rarely have any time to devote to it these days. Between keeping two little ones clothed and fed and changed, Kiddo's having learned how to use the computer this summer, and Daddy-O's job hunt, I don't get to the computer much. And when I do, I either forget what I'm here for, or I spend all my spare time on Facebook or reading your blogs. I rarely even get comments posted, but I have become a virtual queen of the "Like button" on Facebook, however!

Even as I sit here typing, Little Squirt is wiggling around on my lap and has managed to spit up a large amount on to my jeans. Sigh. I do remind myself that the spitting up, pooping, and peeing on virtually everything stage is just a stage. However, it is exhausting to try to keep a clean outfit on anyone! Anymore, I've pretty much given up for my own wardrobe. I suppose there might come a day when I have a closet full of unstained, cute clothes that actually fit me, and then I'll be wishing for my boys to be babies again.



Any-hoo, here's a few photos. You'll see that Little Squirt is not so little anymore. He is growing FAST!


Kiddo has discovered the joys of fruit snacks.


Kiddo comparing his atlas with his World Map placemat-- yes, he does think this is fun!


I think Little Squirt is so anxious to be able to talk, too!


Looking cool in Kiddo's glasses

By the way, he spit up again, and he's drooling everywhere. It's a glamorous life, friends!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh the joys!

Kaela said...

I can't wait to see what your newest addition has an affinity for like W. has for maps, books and the likes:) They are so so cute! Seeing the brotherly love between them makes me so excited to be having another boy. I hope Kaden is as good of a big brother as W. is!!

Amy said...

fun to see updates on your boys.

Mom-mo said...

Hang in there, Rachael. As you said, these days of spit-up and diapers will be over before you know it . . . at least for Kiddo and Little Squirt. :o) (Ponder that!) As your Mom, it's heart-warming for me to watch you with your own family and see your increasing wisdom and maturity. And it's also great to be able to watch your boys' personalities developing. I look forward to the times you can post here, even if they're less frequent for the time being. Love you, Mom-mo

The Conductor said...

That picture of Kiddo is classic. Classic Kiddo. I like seeing you relish the Spit-up Days (or try to, anyway) because you're right -- they'll be all grown up before we know it!!