This morning I was holding Little Squirt and talking to him, and he was smiling and doing his best to "talk" back to me. So I was telling Little Squirt how smart he is, and I asked him, "What do you think? Do we have TWO geniuses in our family?"
Kiddo, standing nearby, interjected, "No, we do not have TWO geniuses in our family. We have THREE geniuses in our family-- Little Squirt, Me, and Daddy."
Looking at Daddy, he continued, "Daddy, you are a genius."
Nothing was said about the Mommy. Poor, poor Mommy. Later, when pressed, he admitted that Mama is "a little bit smart."
Kiddo, standing nearby, interjected, "No, we do not have TWO geniuses in our family. We have THREE geniuses in our family-- Little Squirt, Me, and Daddy."
Looking at Daddy, he continued, "Daddy, you are a genius."
Nothing was said about the Mommy. Poor, poor Mommy. Later, when pressed, he admitted that Mama is "a little bit smart."

4 comments:
That's awesome! You're a genius, too, and one day he'll figure that out!
I think you are a genius too to make these two cute baby geniuses. They are both adorable.
He is a laugh a minute. There is no way you could NOT be a genius, to raise such a little genius (TWO little geniuses) yourself. Wow -- four geniuses in one household! Look out!
UH-oh- they are ganging up on you already! I think on his smart scale I would be special needs:)
Post a Comment