Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just a Baby on the Move


Squirt has no intention of being left behind. He's been rolling to get places for two months already, is excellent at the pivot, now gets up on his hands and knees,

and has even managed to lunge himself forward a bit.

He's also very sneaky because he's generally very quiet when he's on the go...

I'm gonna have to keep a closer eye on this little guy!

It's so funny to me because at this age, Kiddo just liked to sit up and play. If he needed something, he'd usually make noise so we'd get it for him. Squirt can sit quite well, but really has very little desire to do so. The good news is, they have both been extremely happy babies and I am very thankful for that!

2 comments:

Kaela said...

I love hearing about similarities and differences among sibblings! Your boys are so HANDSOME!! Congrats to little squirt on being a mover and a shaker:)

The Conductor said...

What a cutie! Isn't it fun(ny) to see how different your kids can be? I'm glad they've both been HAPPY -- that makes just about everything else much more doable.