Most, if not all, of the people who still read this blog are mothers. So I know you are all familiar with the lack of privacy a Mommy of a toddler has, and can relate to the following:
I get into the restroom, close the door, and am attempting to do what's necessary in just a little peace when I hear knocking at the door and a sad little voice requesting to come in. Since he asked, "Please sweet Mama, may you please open the door?" I cave and reluctantly let him in. Kiddo's smiling face appears and he brightly says, "You are having SO much FUN in here!!!"
Uh, really? I hadn't noticed... I guess it's all about your perspective, huh? ;-)
I get into the restroom, close the door, and am attempting to do what's necessary in just a little peace when I hear knocking at the door and a sad little voice requesting to come in. Since he asked, "Please sweet Mama, may you please open the door?" I cave and reluctantly let him in. Kiddo's smiling face appears and he brightly says, "You are having SO much FUN in here!!!"
Uh, really? I hadn't noticed... I guess it's all about your perspective, huh? ;-)

2 comments:
Are you constantly laughing. He makes me laugh every time you post something. Thanks for brightening my day :)
Hello. I stop by from time to time (infrequently) to look at your blog. I think your little boys are adorable and enjoy your insight into motherhood. I am Michael W.'s mom. He was a former missionary companion of your husband. Your husband came to our house once for dinner and a glass dish exploded just as we were about to eat our meal. I'm sure he will remember it since it was a once in a lifetime occurance! I'm glad he found someone as nice and loving as you and he has a happy life with his children. Thanks for having an open blog so I can visit you.
Post a Comment