Even though he only lived a short time, our sweet Isaac was a little music maker, too. I remember hearing a little person plinking at the keys of the Tap-a-Tune one day and assuming it was Kiddo. I was quite surprised to see little Isaac, about four months old, had scooted over to the little "piano" and was making his own "music." Here's a video, from late September 2009:
Have you ever seen anything cuter or sweeter than that? Oh, how I miss him!

2 comments:
Oh, Rachael! That IS the cutest, sweetest, absolute most precious thing I've ever seen! Just precious. Makes me want to scoop him right up and smooch all over him. (You too, I'm sure...even more so of course.) What a treasure -- how wonderful that you thought to record that on video.
You know, I have thought about Isaac so much since Caroline was born. I keep wishing that she'd smile at more strangers like he did! I mean, she's generally a pretty happy baby, but when I take her out in public (= daily), she usually WILL NOT smile for anyone. But Isaac -- so different! So happy and smiley all the time! Truly a special spirit who blessed so many lives in his short time here. Thank you for continuing to share him with us. Hugs to you, my dear friend.
Soooo sweet:) Thanks so much for sharing!!
Post a Comment