Oh, and by the way, PLEASE pardon the very messy room in this video. Be merciful and remember that I was pregnant, we have no A/C, and it was oppressively hot so I didn't feel like exerting myself much.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Kiddo Counts His Blessings
Granted, I am his mother, so I think this video (from last August) of Kiddo singing is beyond adorable. I hope you enjoy it, too.
Labels:
Boy Genius?,
Kiddo,
Listen to This,
Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bet you count HIM as one of your greatest blessings. What a priceless video! (and p.s. - that kid is AMAZING! Next you'll be teaching him how to conduct different time signatures and then they'll call him as Sacrament Meeting chorister!)
BTW, what messy room? Rachael, you really need to come over for a visit. You will feel much better once you see my house (and I am serious). I don't even have good excuses like yours.
Holy moly, you have cute kids!! I hope you don't mind how I brag about your little W to my friends and family!! I look forward to the day when he is winning some nobel peace prize or something I can say... I know/knew him:)
Post a Comment