I made Little Friend wear a clip-on tie to Church on Mother's Day. He wasn't very thrilled about it, and tried repeatedly to pull it off. But he looked SO darling I just wouldn't let him. Mean Mommy.
I am a Nursery worker, so even though Little Friend isn't technically old enough to be in Nursery until the end of July, he usually spends at least half of the time in there with us. He really enjoys himself, particularly when the treats come out. But seeing him sit in a big-boy chair, wearing big-boy clothes, makes me realize just how fast he's growing up. Sometimes I just stare at that perfect little face and want to freeze time.
I am a Nursery worker, so even though Little Friend isn't technically old enough to be in Nursery until the end of July, he usually spends at least half of the time in there with us. He really enjoys himself, particularly when the treats come out. But seeing him sit in a big-boy chair, wearing big-boy clothes, makes me realize just how fast he's growing up. Sometimes I just stare at that perfect little face and want to freeze time.
Isn't he just THE CUTEST little person? It's hard to believe sometimes that he's really MINE. Love, love, love that boy.


3 comments:
I LOVE those pictures! He is adorable! It is so sad that they grow up way too fast. I still treat my 4 year old like a baby most of the time.
Can't believe he's so big already! Such a cutie. :)
Post a Comment