Well, friends, I realize I haven't been posting much lately, and I won't be posting at all for probably another 3 weeks. The reason for all of this is the "trip of a lifetime" that I vaguely mentioned in my previous post.
The big news? Tomorrow morning, Husband, Kiddo and I are departing for South Africa/Lesotho to meet Husband's family. This will involve many planes, a bit of driving (on mountain roads-- scary for a girl from the Plains like me) and will take a lot of (travel) time. We are very excited, as neither the Kiddo nor I have ever been there or met Daddy-O's family, but also exceedingly nervous, as this will be Kiddo's first time traveling by plane and my first
Please pray for us that Kiddo will maintain his wonderful, sunny disposition as he is far
from his home, Elmo videos, and toys-- and also that his Mommy won't have a nervous breakdown from the stress!
We hope you have a wonderful New Year and look forward to catching up with you when we return.

2 comments:
HOW EXCITING!! I am so excited for you!! I will be anxiously awaiting a post when you return detailing your travels. Have so much fun, thanks for the blog draught warning, and you will be in my prayers!
Rachael, I was finally led to your blog via Kaela. I'm so excited for you! Love every minute of your blog. You have one more person reading!
Post a Comment