... just tired and pregnant.
We don't know the gender at this point, but after considering it for a few weeks, Kiddo #1 has finally decided that Kiddo #2 is a boy and has approved our choice for the first name. He has also weighed in on what he thinks the baby's name should be if, gasp, it's a girl. How generous of him, eh? Must be that Christmas spirit! :)

5 comments:
Yeah! Congrats! When are you due? I'm sure William will be a great big brother!
I saw the video on facebook and am so excited for you. I am excited your baby will be a big brother. There is nothing more exciting than seeing them be big and caring for their new siblings. Right after its born of course because in a few weeks they want the baby to go away so their mommy plays with them again. Congratulations.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! I loved the movie!
that's great news!! You are going to have a wonderful little helper when this baby arrives. hang in there, hopefully you'll get some energy back soon
I'm a little late, but Congratulations!!
Post a Comment