Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Interesting Idea...

Trying to embed a video:




I just watched this video on the Fox News website, and thought it was pretty amusing. I'm not sure if I'd use the same tactic with Kiddo were he to come home with a report card like that, but it would be tempting. I can't decide what's funnier: the son's reaction to his discipline, the newsman's pointing out that the child did get an A in PE, or the newswoman saying, "Congratulations!" to the family at the end of the video.

What do you think you'd do in that situation?

2 comments:

Spring E. Smith said...

ok, That is really funny! I think all three reasons are good reasons to laugh. The fact that it even made it to T.V. makes me laugh.

The Conductor said...

What a kick. Telling the family "congratulations" is kind of like mindlessly replying, "You too!" to someone who tells you to have fun on your trip but isn't going anywhere himself. I hope they do a follow-up story next semester.