I've been meaning to post this ever since I filmed it, but you know, life intervenes...
I guess Little Squirt must have heard about his big brother's talents and wants us to know he doesn't plan on being outshined.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh my goodness!!! i can't even believe it! what does your doctor say?? that is crazy! watch out for that one.....he really is hercules!
Wow! Watch out mama- looks like they will be keeping you on your toes for sure:)
I am astounded every time I watch this. Can't you win some kind of award money for his amazing advanced skills?
If I comment, will you make another post???? What a darling and talented and precious little boy. And I'm not prejudiced at all, even though I AM his doting Grandmother ("Gobby"). Love to you and all of your family!!
Post a Comment