Santa came to the Library today. As you can see, Kiddo and Squirt each reacted just a little bit differently to him. However, Kiddo only sat long enough for the photo op and to get a candy cane. Then he was outta there! Hopefully next year I'll get better-quality photos!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
These pictures are so cute! What a blessing to have little Isaac at Christmas.
I just found your blog about 1 1/2 weeks ago, and I've loved looking at your posts. You are so wonderful, Rachael! Your family is beautiful.
Hi Rachael, I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and sending all my love to you and your family. I know you haven't been on your blog lately but I figure you'll see it sometime. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now and I hope that someday the knowledge that you will be with Isaac again will make it not hurt so bad that he is gone now. I wish that I could be there to give you a big hug. You and your family are always in our prayers.
Post a Comment