Thursday, March 10, 2011

Who's Who?

After seeing Little Friend on Ultrasound, I said to the Daddy-O, "I feel like I know that face already. It's like we've already met."

Daddy-O replied, "That's because he looks just like the other boys."

"Really?" I asked. "You think so?"

So I was quite anxious to see his little face OUTSIDE the womb. And guess what? I think the Daddy-O was right. What do you think?

Here they each are on the days of their birth:

Here they are sleeping:

And they ALL have extremely winning smiles.

Of course, I know which boy is which. Can you tell?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

taradon said...

I THINK I can tell which boy is which. :) They're all so cute! My boys are very similar in looks as babies, too. I really need to take some more pictures to document Rylen looking like his brothers!

The Conductor said...

Wow! And before this post, I didn't think your boys really looked that much alike! I love the side-by-side comparisons. It's fun to see their similar features, and yet recognize how distinct they each are. I'd put money down saying I can tell them apart...at least, in these pictures. You could maaaaybe stump me with other shots...

WHAT ABSOLUTELY DARLING LITTLE BOYS!!! Could not possibly be any cuter.

By the way, I LOVE the new everything of your blog. Love it!!

Camille said...

Oh there is no question. I can tell them all apart in a moment! You are right, though: they all look alike. Very much brothers. Beautiful post, Rachael.

Kaela said...

I am pretty sure I can... let's see... W, I, S; S, I, W; W, I, S??? I may be wrong on a couple, but I love a good test:) They are all so adorable and I love the comparisons too!!!