This little guy is too adorable for words. Sorry it took me so long to view this! I've read everything you've posted and am finding it highly entertaining. Emily's getting a huge kick out of it as well. Love the pictures and your sense of humor makes me smile, but makes me miss you all the more! We are snowed in this weekend as this weeks snowstorm (we've had a storm just about every Tuesday for the past month) brought us an ice storm on Tuesday and essentially a blizzard yesterday and today. As I look out my sliding glass door that has at least a 3 foot snow drift in front of it, I find it rather amusing that we're "springing ahead" tonight. Anyway, hope you all are doing well and that William keeps on Jahmmin' to Bob Marley! Would love to see him dancing. :)
p.s. I had Emily send me a link to this cuz at first I didn't think I had gotten one from you (turns out it was in my spam mail, go figure). The subject of the email Em sent me was entitled "Rachael's hilariosity blogness." Not sure what this means specifically, but I do know it's positive feedback.:) I really can't understand half of what the kids are saying these days, what with "woot" & "snap." The latter is what was said the other day as we were walking out of the library & Emily had almost forgotten her coat. I thought it was perhaps a book or CD she had forgotten to check out. Boy, I feel old.
5 comments:
Nothing like sunglasses at mealtime... inside:) Too cute! I love the picture where he is lifting his shades up and looking at you!
What a hambone! Is that 'Shmoopy' behind those Foster-Grants? I guess he's ready for stardom!
(Who loves ya, kiddo? Gobby does!!)
One question, though:
Does he have a pair of RED sunglasses?
This little guy is too adorable for words.
Sorry it took me so long to view this! I've read everything you've posted and am finding it highly entertaining. Emily's getting a huge kick out of it as well. Love the pictures and your sense of humor makes me smile, but makes me miss you all the more!
We are snowed in this weekend as this weeks snowstorm (we've had a storm just about every Tuesday for the past month) brought us an ice storm on Tuesday and essentially a blizzard yesterday and today. As I look out my sliding glass door that has at least a 3 foot snow drift in front of it, I find it rather amusing that we're "springing ahead" tonight.
Anyway, hope you all are doing well and that William keeps on Jahmmin' to Bob Marley! Would love to see him dancing. :)
p.s. I had Emily send me a link to this cuz at first I didn't think I had gotten one from you (turns out it was in my spam mail, go figure). The subject of the email Em sent me was entitled "Rachael's hilariosity blogness." Not sure what this means specifically, but I do know it's positive feedback.:) I really can't understand half of what the kids are saying these days, what with "woot" & "snap." The latter is what was said the other day as we were walking out of the library & Emily had almost forgotten her coat. I thought it was perhaps a book or CD she had forgotten to check out. Boy, I feel old.
Post a Comment