Nothing echoes like an empty mailbox.
Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown
I've noticed lately that hardly anyone is posting comments on this dumb blog, with the exception of the wonderful Kaela, and occasionally my dear Mummy. Does this mean they're the only ones still reading? Have my incessant bragging about my son or my weak attempts at humor turned everyone off? I'm really getting a complex about this, and feeling less and less motivated to keep up the Blog.
If you are reading my posts, would you please, please, PLEASE leave a comment? Or at least send an email to let me know that you're reading. I could really use something to look forward to these days, especially with my birthday coming up soon. I truly dread and hate my birthday.
If you are reading my posts, would you please, please, PLEASE leave a comment? Or at least send an email to let me know that you're reading. I could really use something to look forward to these days, especially with my birthday coming up soon. I truly dread and hate my birthday.


7 comments:
Hey- I read! :)
Your cousin in Michigan!
I also have a blog- feel free to peek! www.wendymphotos.blogspot.com
i check your blog regularly...and i leave comments....see, like this one.
Awww... thanks. I love comments, and my mom always taught me to treat others as you want to be treated:) Plus, I love your blog!!! Keep blogging PLEASE!
Oh... and I know I have recommended it before, but I really think a counter will make you feel a little more at peace that people really like hearing what you have to say even though they don't comment:)
Hey, try to read your blog daily. Even though I don't have a comment for everything. I enjoy seeing whats going on in your life!
Of course I check your website all the time!!!
Love your blog!
Love your birthday!
LOVE YOU!!!!!
(Hang in there, Sweet Pea. Spring is almost here!!)
Post a Comment