Okay, so maybe this is a little over the top, but I just love to see what my little guy can draw all by himself. Most of the time, he wants us to draw letters, numbers, or shapes on his masterpieces, but here are a few that are free of Mama and Daddy-O 's help. The photos didn't turn out so well, because I was trying to photograph his artwork after I put it on the fridge, and our kitchen is very tiny. Oh, and please disregard the magnets...

I LOVE that he uses so many colors in each picture.

Can you tell he likes circles? ;)

After he drew this one, he said, "Eleven! Eleven!" Do you see his number 11? I think he also managed a crooked triangle and oval or two in this one.
Is he talented or what? :)

2 comments:
He IS really talented! I too love all the colors he managed to use. And to have tried to put an eleven on their- I'm pretty sure I see one or two- amazing!! I think you need to write that story and his age on the back of one of those or on a different piece of paper and attach it and file it away for him for the future. ...Or just use this post for journaling purposes I guess, right? Way to go W!
Cool beans! He's already mastered the Jackson Pollock look and is starting to blend some Pablo Picasso in with it. I like that he doesn't use as much black as Pollock did, too. Interesting that he chose "11" instead of "8." Has he explained the significance of this to you?
Post a Comment