Here is my first attempt to post video to the blog. Sorry I cut the Baby Genius's face out of most of this video. Both the "director" and her "cinematography skills" are a bit lacking, as is the camera. I hope you can get the general gist of some of my kid's current favorite activities.
This little guy is way ahead of his Mommy-- I don't think I'd ever even heard of Lesotho or the Sudan until I was in college! His enthusiasm, curiosity and insistence to know what everything is called keeps me on my toes and helps me to continue learning, too.
This little guy is way ahead of his Mommy-- I don't think I'd ever even heard of Lesotho or the Sudan until I was in college! His enthusiasm, curiosity and insistence to know what everything is called keeps me on my toes and helps me to continue learning, too.
I had to post this one too-- even though it's sideways-- just so you can hear him say "cah-wah-wah" for "triangle." It just cracks me up!

1 comment:
I am stunned. Really, he seems SO advanced to me!! It makes me wonder how many (if any) kids his age can do anything close to what he does- do you know? Has his doctor commented on how advanced those things are for his age? Way to go! He is TOO cute!
Post a Comment