I'm sure everyone is sick of reading TAGs about me, but I really feel like I have to do this one in honor of Kiddo. After all, they're all lists of EIGHT things, and EIGHT is his favorite number! Here goes:
8 Favorite TV Shows-- but with just 3 channels, I haven't seen most of them in months/years...
1. Monk
2. Jeopardy!
3. The Cosby Show
4. Gilmore Girls
5. House Hunters
6. My guilty pleasure, which shall remain nameless... but I was rooting for Analeigh last time!
7. Keeping Up Appearances
8. The Office
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. hold a sick child-- this was most of the day
2. watched 2 episodes of The Office, season 3
3. read about baby names
4. checked Facebook and Google Reader
5. ate an apple with peanut butter, yummy!
6. looked at maps with Kiddo
7. sang hymns with Kiddo
8. unloaded the dishwasher
8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1. holding Rerun for the first time
2. Daddy-O's graduation in May
3. whenever Kiddo decides he wants to be potty-trained
4. watching more episodes of the Office, and of Monk, Season Six
5. Kiddo getting over his yucky cold
6. someday being debt-free
7. Tax refund
8. moving, whenever that happens
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Hickory Park (Ames)
3. Buffet King (here)
4. El Ranchero (IC)
5. Cold Stone Creamery, if you can really call it a restaurant...
6. Fazoli's
7. Cracker Barrel? I've only been there twice, but they serve a delicious breakfast.
8. Ideal fast food meal: Burger King cheeseburger, McDonald's fries, and Wendy's Frosty.
8 Things on My Wish List
1. a healthy baby in May, and a much easier recovery this time!
2. to be debt-free
3. a house with a turret, a wrap-around porch, a nice yard, a Library, and a room for my card-making/crafty junk!
4. To be as organized as Mr. Monk-- yeah, probably never gonna happen!
5. for all my nieces and nephews to be able to finish college
6. find a good school or mentors for Kiddo so that he can achieve his potential
7. On the totally frivolous side, to win thousands of dollars of CTMH stuff!
8. for Kiddo and Rerun's remaining grandparents to live many more years so that they can have many happy memories together.
If you read this, you've been tagged. I can never remember who's done these or not!
8 Favorite TV Shows-- but with just 3 channels, I haven't seen most of them in months/years...
1. Monk
2. Jeopardy!
3. The Cosby Show
4. Gilmore Girls
5. House Hunters
6. My guilty pleasure, which shall remain nameless... but I was rooting for Analeigh last time!
7. Keeping Up Appearances
8. The Office
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. hold a sick child-- this was most of the day
2. watched 2 episodes of The Office, season 3
3. read about baby names
4. checked Facebook and Google Reader
5. ate an apple with peanut butter, yummy!
6. looked at maps with Kiddo
7. sang hymns with Kiddo
8. unloaded the dishwasher
8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1. holding Rerun for the first time
2. Daddy-O's graduation in May
3. whenever Kiddo decides he wants to be potty-trained
4. watching more episodes of the Office, and of Monk, Season Six
5. Kiddo getting over his yucky cold
6. someday being debt-free
7. Tax refund
8. moving, whenever that happens
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Hickory Park (Ames)
3. Buffet King (here)
4. El Ranchero (IC)
5. Cold Stone Creamery, if you can really call it a restaurant...
6. Fazoli's
7. Cracker Barrel? I've only been there twice, but they serve a delicious breakfast.
8. Ideal fast food meal: Burger King cheeseburger, McDonald's fries, and Wendy's Frosty.
8 Things on My Wish List
1. a healthy baby in May, and a much easier recovery this time!
2. to be debt-free
3. a house with a turret, a wrap-around porch, a nice yard, a Library, and a room for my card-making/crafty junk!
4. To be as organized as Mr. Monk-- yeah, probably never gonna happen!
5. for all my nieces and nephews to be able to finish college
6. find a good school or mentors for Kiddo so that he can achieve his potential
7. On the totally frivolous side, to win thousands of dollars of CTMH stuff!
8. for Kiddo and Rerun's remaining grandparents to live many more years so that they can have many happy memories together.
If you read this, you've been tagged. I can never remember who's done these or not!

1 comment:
So fun! I love tags. Thanks for the hint on your favorite show you don't like to like. I googled it:) I used to watch that show- very entertaining. My sister with six little girls still watches it after her little girlies go to bed. I don't know why I stopped watching it- probably because I watch too much tv anyway and decided not to start one season. So many great eights here, but this comment is probably already too long:)
Post a Comment