Today's the 31st, and Kiddo turned 31 months old this month. In tribute, here are 31 of his favorite books, in random order.
1. Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown
2. Knuffle Bunny, by Mo Willems
3. Angus and the Cat, by Marjorie Flack
4. I'm a Big Brother, by Joanna Cole
5. The Very Hungry Caterpillar, by Eric Carle
6. Toes, Ears, and Nose, by Karen Katz
7. Arthur's Baby, by Marc Brown
8. Hi, Fly Guy! by Ted Arnold
9. Three Cheers for Tacky! by Helen Lester
10. Clifford's Birthday Party, by Norman Bridwell
11. Hickory Dickory Dock, by Keith Baker
12. The Napping House, by Audrey Wood
13. Hippos Go Berserk! by Sandra Boynton
14. I am Invited to a Party, by Mo Willems
15. Where the Wild Things Are, by Maurice Sendak
16. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, by Judith Viorst
17. The Nursery Manual (Behold, Your Little Ones)
18. The Snowy Day, by Ezra Jack Keats
19. Celebrate the 50 States! by Loreen Leedy
20. Harold and the Purple Crayon, by Crockett Johnson
21. The Carrot Seed, by Ruth Krauss
22. Corduroy, by Don Freeman
23. I am Not Sleepy and I Will Not Go to Bed, by Lauren Child
24. Snuggle Puppy, by Sandra Boynton
25. Puppies are Like That, by Jan Pfloog
26. A Charlie Brown Christmas, by Charles Schulz
27. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, by Bill Martin, Jr., John Archambault, and Lois Ehlert
28. Hello Kitty, Hello Numbers, by ???
29. Freddie the Frog, by ??? (I, however, do not enjoy this one!)
30. Green Eggs and Ham, by Dr. Seuss
31. Danny and the Dinosaur, by Sid Hoff
A lot of these are classics, but if you haven't read any of these to your kiddos, I recommend them all except #29 (board book about a chubby frog who needs to lose weight-- not really the message I want to send out to my toddler). Hope you enjoy them too!
1. Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown
2. Knuffle Bunny, by Mo Willems
3. Angus and the Cat, by Marjorie Flack
4. I'm a Big Brother, by Joanna Cole
5. The Very Hungry Caterpillar, by Eric Carle
6. Toes, Ears, and Nose, by Karen Katz
7. Arthur's Baby, by Marc Brown
8. Hi, Fly Guy! by Ted Arnold
9. Three Cheers for Tacky! by Helen Lester
10. Clifford's Birthday Party, by Norman Bridwell
11. Hickory Dickory Dock, by Keith Baker
12. The Napping House, by Audrey Wood
13. Hippos Go Berserk! by Sandra Boynton
14. I am Invited to a Party, by Mo Willems
15. Where the Wild Things Are, by Maurice Sendak
16. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, by Judith Viorst
17. The Nursery Manual (Behold, Your Little Ones)
18. The Snowy Day, by Ezra Jack Keats
19. Celebrate the 50 States! by Loreen Leedy
20. Harold and the Purple Crayon, by Crockett Johnson
21. The Carrot Seed, by Ruth Krauss
22. Corduroy, by Don Freeman
23. I am Not Sleepy and I Will Not Go to Bed, by Lauren Child
24. Snuggle Puppy, by Sandra Boynton
25. Puppies are Like That, by Jan Pfloog
26. A Charlie Brown Christmas, by Charles Schulz
27. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, by Bill Martin, Jr., John Archambault, and Lois Ehlert
28. Hello Kitty, Hello Numbers, by ???
29. Freddie the Frog, by ??? (I, however, do not enjoy this one!)
30. Green Eggs and Ham, by Dr. Seuss
31. Danny and the Dinosaur, by Sid Hoff
A lot of these are classics, but if you haven't read any of these to your kiddos, I recommend them all except #29 (board book about a chubby frog who needs to lose weight-- not really the message I want to send out to my toddler). Hope you enjoy them too!

1 comment:
Wow. This is a great list. I am seriously taking notes on the books I (we) haven't read yet and we'll look them up! Well, no, not the frog one -- don't worry.
Post a Comment