Daddy-O took these adorable pictures of Kiddo after Church a few weeks ago, and I got such a kick out of them that I was inspired to attempt another scrapbook page. With SO many photos on one page, I had to use 12x12 paper, and felt I should keep it really simple. All I used for embellishments were some Hobby Lobby Cardstock, Paper Studio star brads, CTMH acrylic stamps and ink pads. The only problem is that I don't have any 12x12 page protectors yet... someday... This page may be too simple, but oh well. The real point is the photos, right?
The journaling reads: "Lately you've been telling me that you are not cute or handsome, but I have to disagree. Whether you're being silly or serious, you are one handsome boy!"
And it is so true. Kiddo came in the room when all I had done was the title and wanted to know what I was doing. He read "So Handsome" and smiled. So I asked him, "Who is 'so handsome?'"
"Daddy!" he answered.
"Yes," I replied. "He's handsome, too!"
Kiddo frowned and insisted, "I am NOT handsome!"
How would he describe himself? "Magnificent." So, it's definitely not a matter of low self-esteem! :)
The journaling reads: "Lately you've been telling me that you are not cute or handsome, but I have to disagree. Whether you're being silly or serious, you are one handsome boy!"
And it is so true. Kiddo came in the room when all I had done was the title and wanted to know what I was doing. He read "So Handsome" and smiled. So I asked him, "Who is 'so handsome?'"
"Daddy!" he answered.
"Yes," I replied. "He's handsome, too!"
Kiddo frowned and insisted, "I am NOT handsome!"
How would he describe himself? "Magnificent." So, it's definitely not a matter of low self-esteem! :)

3 comments:
Very cute page. Very cute boy!
He really is quite the handsome little guy... and humble too! It doesn't get any better than that:) Cute page!!!
For those who don't know the Kiddo personally, it should be mentioned that he's in a 'love affair' with language -- insofar as he delights in the sound of certain words. I'm guessing his choice of being referred to as 'magnificent' (over 'handsome') has something to do with his liking the sound of the word "magnificent" better. NOTE: He also likes to refer to himself as "a Pa-jee-ka-pom" -- or something sounding pretty close to that. Far as I know, he made that word up himself.
Post a Comment