Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just call me Rosie...

...because I've jumped on the bandwagon and created a Blog. But I promise, no haikus!

I know, what am I thinking? Being a real-life female equivalent to Charlie Brown, I'm just sure no one (other than maybe my mommy) will ever read this. But I'm going ahead based on the following reasoning:

+ It will reduce the number of times I send the same "stuff" to different people. With my aging Mommy brain, I find it somewhat difficult to keep track of what I've told to whom.

+ It will reduce the number of people who have to read my nauseatingly cute stories about my baby. I'm sure not everyone who receives them via email really cares to read them, so if I just post them to a blog, you can choose if you're really in the mood to read one today. Although I guess you could already just be deleting my emails...

+ Sometimes I read such a good book, watch such a good movie, or find such a good bargain that I just want to share it with someone, and blogs seem like a suitable place for such trivia.

But I'm still not sure what all I'll use this for. In my paranoia, I am hesitant to post photos of my darling little baby. Somebody, please reassure me that perverts and random weirdos won't be logging on to check him out! I'm even almost hesitant to post his name-- I was thinking of referring to him as My Little One, but then I remembered that when I was little, my mom had a friend who owned a huge cat named Little One who barfed all over the carpet when we were visiting. So suddenly, that doesn't seem like such a cute nickname!

Anyway, I hope somebody does read this and posts a comment every now and then. Otherwise, I guess I'll just try to keep a regular old journal like other unpopular people.

But please, don't actually call me Rosie. She bugs me! :)