I survived my talk! It even went okay! Now that it's over, I can "hibernate" and read my 5 library books.
And I was extended a calling today... in my favorite Church organization!!! Yea!!!
And I was extended a calling today... in my favorite Church organization!!! Yea!!!

3 comments:
Congratulations on getting through your talk- I'm sure you did wonderful. I remember the testimony you bore after baby Hercules (hehe) was blessed still- you did great! You would be a great RS teacher. What books are you reading now?
so what's the calling???
Well... I'd better not count my chickens before they're hatched. I haven't been sustained yet. You never know-- when they present my name, there might be a huge outcry and protest! ;)
Thanks, Mikaela, for the compliment. I enjoyed teaching RS when I was single, but am thankful to NOT have been called to that here as I am hardly in the same demographic as 80-90% of the women who attend RS. I would be very intimidated to teach them!
Post a Comment