Our little guy has developed a new interest-- vegetables.
Last night he picked up a raw, unwashed potato and tried to bite into it.
This morning, at the farmer's market, he insisted on holding one of the green peppers and carrying it all the way to the car. When we told him it was a pepper, he kept delightedly calling out, "pep-uh! pep-uh!"
This evening while I was cooking dinner, he found an onion, tried to remove the skin, and then rolled it on the kitchen floor.
So I guess maybe we should add farmer or produce man to his list of potential future careers-- along with doorman, clock/watch repairman, musician, dancer, engineer, or photographer (that's a whole other story...)
Last night he picked up a raw, unwashed potato and tried to bite into it.
This morning, at the farmer's market, he insisted on holding one of the green peppers and carrying it all the way to the car. When we told him it was a pepper, he kept delightedly calling out, "pep-uh! pep-uh!"
This evening while I was cooking dinner, he found an onion, tried to remove the skin, and then rolled it on the kitchen floor.
So I guess maybe we should add farmer or produce man to his list of potential future careers-- along with doorman, clock/watch repairman, musician, dancer, engineer, or photographer (that's a whole other story...)

2 comments:
What a great quality! I can't get Kaden to venture out of green beens and corn. He is just like his daddy:)
Just to update...
My baby that would eat anything we put in front of him has, at the very least, been on vacation this week. While he's still pretty good about the fruits and veggies, he's taken to spitting out food he doesn't feel like eating. What's weird to me is that he is spitting out things that I'm pretty sure he actually likes and he doesn't act full because he'll eat other things off his plate. I guess it's just his extreme desire for independence surfacing once again!
Post a Comment