So... the previous post was all about how smart my little guy was-- and he still is... I'm pretty sure.
But this morning I decided to nurture his new-found creative leanings and gave him some crayons and paper to color while I got his breakfast ready.
When I came back, I noticed his teeth were just chomping away-- and there were deep purple crayon "crumbs" all over his chin.
"What are you eating?" I cried.
Looking innocently at me with those enormous brown eyes, he matter-of-factly replied, "Cackuh" (translation: "cracker").
But this morning I decided to nurture his new-found creative leanings and gave him some crayons and paper to color while I got his breakfast ready.
When I came back, I noticed his teeth were just chomping away-- and there were deep purple crayon "crumbs" all over his chin.
"What are you eating?" I cried.
Looking innocently at me with those enormous brown eyes, he matter-of-factly replied, "Cackuh" (translation: "cracker").
No, sweetheart, crayons and crackers are not the same!!!!
(Note to Mikaela: I don't think you'll be wanting Kaden to copy him with that "food" choice!!!! ;) )

2 comments:
I'm not sure what the content of crayons is but, in case our little prince starts 'tasting' other normally-non-edibles, maybe you should keep Poison Control's phone number handy?
Meanwhile, the puzzle-solving is most impressive! But can he do it without the binky? lol
Cute story! He still sounds pretty smart to me.
Post a Comment