Monday, August 18, 2008

I Stand Corrected!


future dj?

It seemed a little too quiet in the house, so I picked up a cassette and asked Kiddo, "Would you like to listen to some Peter, Paul, and Mary?"

"No-o-o! I don't like it!" (This is a frequent reply at our house, even when he quite obviously does like what is being offered.)

"Oh, please," I muttered as I put the cassette in the boom box. "You don't even know who Peter, Paul and Mary are!"

Kiddo countered, "'...we can stay all day!'" (lyrics, of course, from their very famous song, "Goin' to the Zoo")

Just who do you think you're fooling, Mama?

Ahem, okay. Maybe he does know who they are... or, at least he recognized the cassette. Either way, I'm still a meanie because I played the tape anyway. However, by the middle of the first song, he was dancing.

There's a reason I bought him this shirt!

1 comment:

Kaela said...

Wowzers. Again, amazing! Cute pictures!! {Love the shirt too:) }