Saturday, August 23, 2008

Out of Order

Well, I seem to have re-aggravated some old back injuries, and sitting in this chair to use the computer is appearing to be one of the worst things for me right now. So I've been trying to limit my time online somewhat and have checked everyone's blogs but haven't had the energy to comment much. Additionally, I don't plan to be blogging much until the pain subsides somewhat.So tell your kids not to be so cute for the next few days, and don't do anything too interesting. :) For my part, I'll see if Kiddo's willing to be less amusing and you know I won't be doing anything exciting. I'm not holding my breath on Kiddo's part. Today he started up the stairs saying, "I need to brush my yellow teeth." Then tonight, he and Daddy-O went shopping without me and when they got home, Kiddo asked Daddy-O to take the Buddy Holly CD out of the car's CD player and take it inside to "poor, sad Mama." Isn't he the sweetest kidlet ever?

"See you" soon!

2 comments:

Renshaw Family said...

I love the pictures of William. He looks so grown up!

Kaela said...

Oohhh, I hope your back is feeling better soon. Back pain is the WORST. Paul (and a few other of his family members) have pretty bad chronic back pain as does one of the ladies I visit teach. I had pretty bad back pain once and realized how debilitating it can be! Good luck!!!!