Oh my goodness, he's cute!! There is nothing like those bright happy little faces to cheer things up, huh! It looks like it is a lot colder there than it is here. It got up near 80 today! It doesn't feel like October though:( Ah well, it is nice I suppose:)
yippee another fellow blogger! I will definitely be checking out your blog. I seem to have a very small blogging circle so I'm always happy to see someone join in. It's such a great way to keep in touch. so why no comments on my page??? c'mon, support a fellow blogger :)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, he's cute!! There is nothing like those bright happy little faces to cheer things up, huh! It looks like it is a lot colder there than it is here. It got up near 80 today! It doesn't feel like October though:( Ah well, it is nice I suppose:)
yippee another fellow blogger! I will definitely be checking out your blog. I seem to have a very small blogging circle so I'm always happy to see someone join in. It's such a great way to keep in touch. so why no comments on my page??? c'mon, support a fellow blogger :)
oh, i just saw a comment you left on my blog...opening mouth, inserting foot.
I shared your 'album' with a Sister at the FHC today, and she says, "He's beautiful!!" I nodded in agreement, of course. :o)
Post a Comment