Friday, April 11, 2008

Sweet Sixteen


(Sorry this photo is from last year!)
Happy 16th Birthday to my beautiful, brilliant, fantastic niece, Emily!

We love and miss you, and hope you're having a fantabulous day! We wish we could be there to spend your day with you. I just remembered that I spent my 16th birthday with... you! You were such an adorable little sweetheart-- to me, you still are, even though you're "quite grown up"-- and we are so proud of you.


(I really wish I had a scanner to upload some of my favorite photos of Miss Emily, as 99.99% of them were NOT taken on a digital camera! Please forgive me, Em!)

2 comments:

Mom-mo said...

May I add my birthday felicitations, darling Emilita! I'm so thrilled that you are a part of my life, though logistics make it difficult for me to see you nearly as often as I'd like. (As this is your Auntie Rachael's blog, I won't use up too much of her space, but I wanted to put in my 2-cents-worth on this happy occasion.) Love always, Grammy

shannon taylor said...

Rachael! I found your blog from someone else's. Josie and I are so excited. Hope you're doing great and loving those primary kids!! (did I tell you I get to be the singing leader in primary now? I totally requested and begged and I'm so excited that it worked!!) Glad I'll be able to keep myself in the know about you guys!

Did you feel an earthquake this morning?