
The Elders, my sister Heather, my niece Emily, ME, My Mom
... My Baptism Day!"
14 years ago today, on Father's Day, I was baptized in Mansfield, Ohio at age 17 by Elder Anthony Farnsworth of St. George, Utah. I was then confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by Elder "Giph" Snelgrove of Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. It was a powerful spiritual experience for me, and perhaps the best choice I ever made. Almost every blessing in my life has either been because of, or enhanced by, that decision and I am grateful for it every day. I don't know where these two missionaries are today, or Elder Steve Savage and his various companions who first taught me, but if I could, I'd like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your service and example. I feel thankful beyond what I can express for the blessing of the Gospel.
... My Baptism Day!"
14 years ago today, on Father's Day, I was baptized in Mansfield, Ohio at age 17 by Elder Anthony Farnsworth of St. George, Utah. I was then confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by Elder "Giph" Snelgrove of Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. It was a powerful spiritual experience for me, and perhaps the best choice I ever made. Almost every blessing in my life has either been because of, or enhanced by, that decision and I am grateful for it every day. I don't know where these two missionaries are today, or Elder Steve Savage and his various companions who first taught me, but if I could, I'd like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your service and example. I feel thankful beyond what I can express for the blessing of the Gospel.

2 comments:
Happy Baptism Day:) I too am so thankful to have the gospel and owe every blessing I have to it.
It was a wonderful day, and I am so thankful you made that decision and that you have kept on 'choosing the right.' Thanks (and blessings) to Elders Farnsworth & Snelgrove, wherever they are!
Post a Comment