Kiddo seems to be feeling fine these days, from what I can tell. Well, he still isn't that interested in walking, but yesterday he finally started pulling himself up to standing again, and he took a few steps holding my hands. I asked our little patient if it hurts to walk, and he answered, "No." So I told him if it doesn't hurt, then he should be walking! He's not totally convinced, although he did cruise the coffee table. I told the Daddy-O that one way we can encourage him to walk is by going around turning all the light switches off. For some reason, Kiddo likes to have as many lights on as possible, and when I've turned them off, he has pulled himself up to turn them back on. Whatever works, I guess!
One funny thing I forgot to mention about our trip to the Pediatric Ortho clinic was that all this pain and trauma didn't keep our guy from trying to meet cute girls. Sitting in the waiting room he saw a little girl who was at least 7 or 8 (I am a terrible judge of age), and he called out, "Hello, baby!" She did turn around and say, "Hi," but she didn't respond when he asked, "How are you?" Is he quite the ladies man or what? And yes, so far, he is only interested in "older women!" :)
One funny thing I forgot to mention about our trip to the Pediatric Ortho clinic was that all this pain and trauma didn't keep our guy from trying to meet cute girls. Sitting in the waiting room he saw a little girl who was at least 7 or 8 (I am a terrible judge of age), and he called out, "Hello, baby!" She did turn around and say, "Hi," but she didn't respond when he asked, "How are you?" Is he quite the ladies man or what? And yes, so far, he is only interested in "older women!" :)

2 comments:
Hope he's feeling 100% soon! Kaden is a flirt too- it's SO funny to see him try to get girl's attention and smile at them all cheesy! It's a little worrisome when you have handsome baby flirts- I hope Kaden gets scared of girls or gets a little less cute by middle school at least:)
Glad he's on the mend! it must have hurt REALLY bad for him to be so hesitant to walk again.
Post a Comment