I was checking my sitemeter today, and it said someone checked the Blog from Australia! I'm not sure who it was, but my Kiddo loves Australia! It's his "favorite country." We've taught him to say, "G'day, mate!" so he can fit in if he ever goes there. ;)
I've been wishing I knew someone who was going to Australia who could send him a postcard or even a cool little souvenir. But what do you do? Email everyone you know and say, "Hey, anybody going to Australia?" as though it's just another everyday activity? Well, I have actually thought about it!
So, anyway, if you're in Australia, post a comment and let me know who you are and if I can bribe you into getting a little surprise for my Kiddo.
I've been wishing I knew someone who was going to Australia who could send him a postcard or even a cool little souvenir. But what do you do? Email everyone you know and say, "Hey, anybody going to Australia?" as though it's just another everyday activity? Well, I have actually thought about it!
So, anyway, if you're in Australia, post a comment and let me know who you are and if I can bribe you into getting a little surprise for my Kiddo.

No comments:
Post a Comment