This article made me laugh, given that I sort of joke that Kiddo has a list of approved future brides (pretty much just the daughters of my dear friends or people I really admire, with extra points going to those girls whose parents read my blog ... and I request that he should get first shot at Miss Emmarae! :) ). I also thought Mikaela would appreciate this, since she too likes to match-make for Kiddo. It's good to know that Nicole Kidman and I are alike in one way. Too bad it isn't that we could be mistaken for twins...sigh.

Seriously, nobody should be allowed to look this good at 6 months pregnant-- unless we all did!

3 comments:
Though I am so thankful that prearranged marriages have become so unpopular, sometimes I think they might not be so bad:) Not for me of course- haha!
That is funny! If we did have prearranged marriages Kepler would be marrying Troy and Taivna's little girl Sanah. ;)! love reading your blog!
Too funny! I do that too! I have called dibs on Jace for Savanah!
Post a Comment