I had no idea what to title this post, but I hope you enjoy the video.
Here's a little "backstory": Since my son seems to remember things so easily, we decided to see just what he can remember. Honestly, we've just repeated these things to him about 2 or 3 times a day for the past 2 weeks, although I'm sure he's heard them before in other contexts. In particular, I used to have a very bright laminated picture of the "Six Bes" printed on bumblebees up by his changing table when we was just a wee baby. My sisters had always had something on the wall for their baby girls to look at when they were getting new diapers, so I had thought the contrast of the bees would be interesting to a newborn. (I should point out that if you post such pictures for baby boys, it's best to laminate them first, if you know what I mean!) Anyway, I would repeat the "Bes" to him when he was just a few months old -- not that I was trying to make him learn them, for heaven's sake! -- so I guess in some small way, these past few weeks have still been a "review" for him.
The crazy thing about this whole thing is that when I taught Sunbeams, the Primary Presidency really wanted the teachers to practice the Articles of Faith with their classes but I thought, "What?!?! They're 3 years old!! How am I supposed to teach a 3 year old to memorize something?" Now I realize it's actually probably not that hard, considering how quickly and easily toddlers learn new things every day. Live and learn, I guess.

2 comments:
A.ma.zing. Keep up the good training momma:) It's great to see such wonderful things come out of his little mouth!
i'm shocked! That is so awesome! here's a future scripture mastery champion!
Post a Comment