Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Any suggestions?

So I'm thinking I should change the picture that appears with my profile and/or comments. In many ways, Lucy is a great fit for my personality, but I'm not sure it's entirely "legal" for me to use her image. I thought I should forewarn those of you whose blogs I frequent, so that if you see a new image next to my name, you won't think it's some other crazy Rachael stalking you. It's just the same old weird Rachael.

And since I have all these fun scanned photos, and I was actually a cute little munchkin, I'm debating between the following:

Baby Rachael rocking out to some groovy tunes.


Kindergarten Rachael being told she has to take a rest period. Boy, have my feelings about that changed!


Toddler Rachael with her Koala.


Rachael and Henry dog enjoying an Iowa summer.


Toddler Rachael in her cool hat.

So far, I'm leaning towards the Henry dog photo, because you can see a little of my beloved Iowa in the background. But I do get a laugh out of Kindergarten Rachael every time I see that photo. I'm also using an edited version of that on GoodReads, so would consistency be a good thing? Let me know what you think... you know, with a COMMENT!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Koloa bear one for "cuteness" but for "make me laugh" i like the kindergarten picture. And yes consistency is good.

Kaela said...

They are ALL so cute! I love the kindergarten one, but have always been so horrible at decisions I can't fully solicit anyone over the other... depends on what you're going for:)

Mom-mo said...

I kinda favor the one with you in your hat -- not sure why. I guess the kindergarten one would be my second choice. Luv you!

Amy said...

i like the kindergarten one!