So, I read and returned both of the books checked out on the Daddy-O's card-- that's 450 pages read. And little by little, I'm making it through The Green Glass Sea; so far I've read about 150 pages of that. So that SHOULD put me at 600 pages down, 2,097 to go...
EXCEPT that
"OOPS! I did it again!"
Yep, when we went to the Library on Saturday, I picked up another five books:
321 pages + 377 pages + 264 pages + 136 pages + 280 pages = another 1378 pages
Therefore, out of 4,075 pages, I've read 600. Just 3,495 more pages to go!
EXCEPT that
I've got to take Chief Smarty-Pants to Storytime tomorrow. Do you think I can make it out of the building without checking out more?
It's an illness, I tell you, a real sickness.
By the way, a friend invited me to join GoodReads last week, so I see no hope of the insanity ending any time soon. Check out my widget on the left side of the blog if you want to find out more.
EXCEPT that
"OOPS! I did it again!"
Yep, when we went to the Library on Saturday, I picked up another five books:
321 pages + 377 pages + 264 pages + 136 pages + 280 pages = another 1378 pages
Therefore, out of 4,075 pages, I've read 600. Just 3,495 more pages to go!
EXCEPT that
I've got to take Chief Smarty-Pants to Storytime tomorrow. Do you think I can make it out of the building without checking out more?
It's an illness, I tell you, a real sickness.
By the way, a friend invited me to join GoodReads last week, so I see no hope of the insanity ending any time soon. Check out my widget on the left side of the blog if you want to find out more.

1 comment:
Hehe. Oh wait, am I supposed to be serious? This is certainly a sickness I wish more of the world were inflicted with I have to say. Wouldn't it be nice if in place of AA meetings there were RA (Readers Anonymous) meetings?! Good luck!!
Post a Comment