You may have noticed that I somewhat frequently bemoan my lack of a scanner. No, that situation hasn't changed, but I finally had a V-8 moment and realized that, thanks to my cousin Steve, my Mom does have a scanner and that-- hold on to your seats, folks-- I could use it when I'm visiting her (Well, if the toddler is sleeping or being entertained by his Gobby). So since we went to visit her the last two weekends, I have been able to scan a few things, although each time I think about it, the stack gets higher and higher and higher....
Being the weirdo that I am, a lot of what I've scanned so far are:
Being the weirdo that I am, a lot of what I've scanned so far are:
- goofy pictures that just amuse me for one reason or another.
- cards I've been holding on to (from card exchanges, CTMH parties and such) because they were too cute to mail. Now I will hopefully get back to sending cards. In a somewhat related note, I have added a few posts to my Card Blog this month, if you're interested.
- I'm also going through and adding photos to posts in which I previously whined about not having the right photo available.
So don't be surprised if you see some "interesting" photos popping up in the next several weeks. However, I was good and haven't scanned any wild and crazy photos of my husband, who would be mortified to see himself looking less than dignified on the internet. Well, not yet anyway....



4 comments:
Love the pics!!! Any with Inga??
oh yes, you are an 80's chick--love that picture! Fun to see your Mom in your 5th birthday photo.
FYI, in looking for something else, I came across some snaps that your Daddy used to carry around in his wallet: mostly of a very young Deirdre, yours truly, your Uncle Chuck and one of your Grandma Martin. You can scan them next visit, if you like.
You. are. adorable...... a.dor.a.ble!!!
Post a Comment