I haven't posted any fun old photos in a few days, and my cousin Wendy asked if I had any with our grandma, Inga. Unfortunately, I haven't scanned many yet, but here are a few:

Great-grandmother Julia with Baby Inga

Ole and Julia Olson Family

The Bill and Inga Martin family at Karen's High School Graduation (My dad is holding the baby, my oldest sis, and my Mom is the gorgeous brunette. Wendy's mom is the beautiful blonde).

And, as an added bonus, here's Wendy's mom, my Aunt Karen, with one amazing hairdo!
Hope you enjoyed these glimpses into our family's past!

Great-grandmother Julia with Baby Inga

Ole and Julia Olson Family

The Bill and Inga Martin family at Karen's High School Graduation (My dad is holding the baby, my oldest sis, and my Mom is the gorgeous brunette. Wendy's mom is the beautiful blonde).

And, as an added bonus, here's Wendy's mom, my Aunt Karen, with one amazing hairdo!
Hope you enjoyed these glimpses into our family's past!

2 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just got back from vacation and I LOVE the pics!! I haven't ever seen that pic of my mom!!! I must have it! Can you email it??????
Thank you for making my day!!!
More later!
Wendy
Love that glamour hairdo!! And it only required 967 bobby pins! All that work just so I could get my picture taken to send to Jim when he was in the Army.
I think that was MY special day - but who was everyone looking at?? Not ME! Deirdre was one adorable toddler, I must admit.
Loved seeing these pictures again!
Post a Comment