Saturday, May 3, 2008

He just keeps getting cuter!


He loves going on walks!


Can you say, "INDEPENDENT?!?!"


Fun With Sidewalk Chalk


I love this silly guy!

Well, I'm supposed to be working on my Sharing Time for tomorrow. Have I mentioned that I love Primary but that I
dread giving Sharing Time? Oh yes, of course I have. But things haven't changed in that area-- although, I was a little more confident going in to the last one, only to feel that it ended up going downhill fast. However, the 2nd counselor told me that her daughter basically tried to duplicate that lesson for their Family Home Evening the next night. That made me feel better, because now I know that it resonated with at least one little girl! I think I feel less confident this month because I haven't actually been in Primary for almost 2 months! We went to my Mom's one week, I've had to help in Nursery twice, and we've had both General Conference and Stake Conference in the last month. So I've got to get back in the groove of things. AND I JUST REALIZED THAT I'M CONDUCTING THIS MONTH. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm supposed to decorate the bulletin boards, but haven't gotten in the Primary room to measure them and see how much space I need so that'll have to wait a few days. COWABUNGA! ;)

Anyway, enough about that. I thought it was probably time I posted a new picture or two of my little Baby Cakes. It's hard to believe that he'll be
2 years old in 7 weeks! Time goes by quickly when you're getting old like I am. ;) On the other hand, the way this kid talks and as much as he knows, I sometimes forget that he's still so little. Yesterday he came up to me in the kitchen and said, "Hi, Rachael!" The little booger! Later, he came up to me and said, "Where's Pakistan?" WHAT? His interest in the world map continues, and the number of countries he knows would just boggle your mind. If I hadn't carried him in my belly for 9 months and given birth to him, I would think he was an alien hatched from a pod who is going to use his superior intelligence to take over the world. Luckily I know he's just my cute little boy!

1 comment:

Kaela said...

Good luck with sharing time!! Cute pictures of the kiddo... as always. It's so fun to see how he's growing- I think him and Kaden have similar 'builds.' I remember when they were babes they were similar weights, etc. I think they are both still healthy looking adorable little toddlers:)