Rachael, Don't know how you did this, but I hope it doesn't scare your 'readers' away! If I knew how to post such things, I'd try to put on some of the adorable pictures I have of you. (Sadly, I am "technologically challenged," and I don't even know if I could post pictures on YOUR blog.) Anyway, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to a P.P.I.E.W. DAUGHTER!! with love, Mom-mo
You've probably already seen this, but it looks like your little munchkin's soul mate is an older woman and lives in Provo. She was on Oprah the other day- here is her youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP7JHp0k10o
3 comments:
What seriously great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Happy Mothers Day to you too!
Rachael,
Don't know how you did this, but I hope it doesn't scare your 'readers' away!
If I knew how to post such things, I'd try to put on some of the adorable pictures I have of you. (Sadly, I am "technologically challenged," and I don't even know if I could post pictures on YOUR blog.)
Anyway, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to a P.P.I.E.W. DAUGHTER!!
with love, Mom-mo
You've probably already seen this, but it looks like your little munchkin's soul mate is an older woman and lives in Provo. She was on Oprah the other day- here is her youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP7JHp0k10o
Post a Comment