So, our local newspaper's website has a photo gallery for kids to post their Prom pictures and I was curious, so I checked them out. When I saw this one, I couldn't believe it! These kids are gorgeous, but I just thought it was too funny that he's wearing a purple suit. By the way, I'm really not trying to be mean with the hats, hair and glasses-- I'm protecting their identities, like on TV.
Those of you who received our online gallery from my husband's Citizenship ceremony last summer might recall another handsome young man in a purple suit, and what my sweet husband said about it!
Those of you who received our online gallery from my husband's Citizenship ceremony last summer might recall another handsome young man in a purple suit, and what my sweet husband said about it!

2 comments:
Ah... prom pictures! I think it's great they are matching and I am sure it will always be a cherished picture for both of them... and especially their kids 10 years from now:)
doesn't willy wonka wear purple?
Post a Comment