Thursday, May 15, 2008

Makes Me Happy




My Sweet Boy and I were looking at a book today, and when he would tell me what was in the pictures I would ask him, "Do you like that?" and he mostly answered, "yeah." But when I asked him if he liked butterflies, he replied, "Makes me happy!" Then he tried to sign "butterfly." I just thought that was so cute. He really "makes me happy!"

BTW, I finally decided to try to get over my intense dislike of being photographed and let Daddy-O snap a few shots of the Kid and me. However, you can see that my son was not so thrilled to have to slow down for a Kodak moment. So, here we are!

2 comments:

Kaela said...

Yay! I LOVE the pictures of you. Do you even know how beautiful you are? Obviously not because of how shy you seem to be about posting pictures of yourself. Maybe you're just being modest and humble which is okay I suppose:) Keep em' coming!

Mom-mo said...

You BOTH make me happy!! Now, if you can figure out how to get some snaps of all 3 of you and post them, you'll all 3 make me happy!!
Love always, Mom/Gobby